Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Happiest of Hours

Happy Hump Day all you sexy people ;-)




I write to you this morning with an exciting announcement....the first ever co-hosted NYC Happy Hour with yours truly and the one & only Katie from DATE ME, D.C.   is officially booked....


Here are your details:





If you're interested in checking it out here is the link for the bar:  Vol de Nuit


This is your chance to get to meet both Katie & I  while drinking some delicious beer, making friends and who knows maybe even score a date! I hope we get to see as many of you there as possible...You don't want to miss this!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gah! I miss the east coast! I'll be wine tasting while you're happy houring though so that kind of makes up for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum yummy wine tasting!!! one of my favorite past times!! I will cheers to you in my head!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Son of a... SOOO upset I missed this! Please keep me posted about the next :)

    ReplyDelete